Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Plans Plans and More Plans

Seems it is all I have been doing recently. I have so many things I want to get done while I'm still young and unattached enough to do them.  Of course number one on the list is a trip to Europe.  While I'd like to take a full tour of the continent and spend 3 months soaking up all I can, in reality I do not have the time or money to do that so I've been forced to make some cut backs.  Of course all of this is totally dependent on who is going.  I have definite "yes" from me and one other friend, and since that is only 2 people we're limited since the cost will only be split in two.  I plan to buy tickets by the end of the year so whoever wants to come along is welcome as long as they pay =)


London

Day 1: Tower of London, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St. James Park

Day 2: London Bridge, Train to Wales, Cardiff Castle and St. Fagan's Natural History Museum

Day 3: Whatever looks interesting

Day 4: Portobello Road- Notting Hill, Abbey Road, Hyde Park

Day 5: River Thames (Globe Theater, London Eye...), Natural History Museum, Jack the Ripper Tour at night

Day 6: Whatever looks interesting

Day 7: Travel to Paris


Paris

Day 1: Eiffel Tour, Champs D'Elysses, L'arc de Triomphe

Day 2: Place de la Concorde, Le Louvre

Day 3: Whatever looks interesting/ 2nd day at the Louvre

Day 4: Montmartre (Sacre Coeur, Moulin Rouge...)

Day 5: Notre Dame, Latin Quarter (Pantheon), Luxembourg Palace

Day 6: Versaille (day time), Whatever looks interesting

Day 7: Travel day- Either back to London to fly home or on to the next location if more people commit



  



What do you think? Am I missing anything?

0 comments: