Saturday, May 22, 2010

Milestone #5: Day 227

Today:

I crocheted (Kristen taught me how=))
I got a spray tan (shhhexy)
I went to Islands twice
I played with an adorable tiny ewok dog
I encouraged civil disobedience
I bought a graduation dress
I bought all last minute vacation items
Most exciting: I got a letter from Jordan!!! only 2 weeks between letters this time! Included in the envelope was an "Arizona Tucson Mission Dating Application" which was a joke, obviously, but its hilarious and I'm gonna fill it out and send it back to him anyway =)

Tomorrow:

I graduate college with a Bachelors Degree in Health Science
I have to wake up at 5:30 AM which makes me think attending the ceremony is dumb
I rush to church to still be able to hopefully fulfill my calling and turn in my tithing
I have a HUGELY GINORMOUS party at my house to celebrate
I start packing for my European Vacation, (I leave on the 25th!)
Most Exciting: Writing back and telling him about all the exciting things in my life

My priorities seem out of whack

1 comments:

Shauna Malia said...

...or AWESOME! Your priorities seem AWESOME.

p.s. Why am I awake right now??